Cutman Sleeve patent-pending design.
- The non-absorption sleeve will not absorb sweat, blood, or water.
- The velcro strap holds securely onto the wrist, allowing the cornerman to use his/her hand freely.
- Four different compartments to hold the essentials, cotton swabs, nose plugs, gauze, etc.
- Removable grease cup conveniently placed near the thumb for easy use.
- A thermally insulated enswell holder keeps the enswell cold during each round.
- Enswell included.
- Handwash cold water.
* grease, cotton swabs, nose plugs, gauze not included.
Although these products may provide a degree of protection, participation in these activities involves significant risks of physical injury and potentially death. There are no certainties that these products will protect users from such risks. Participating in these activities is strictly voluntary and solely at the user’s risk. Inspect all equipment carefully and thoroughly before each use for any defects, damages and/or wear and tear. Note: With time and use the materials in the equipment will lose their effectiveness and require replacement.
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Proposition 65 is a California law that applies to companies selling products in California. Proposition 65 requires warnings if a product can expose an individual to any Proposition 65 listed chemical above a certain “safe harbor” level. Proposition 65’s warning standards are among the most stringent in the world. Proposition 65 is not a chemical prohibition law, but rather a “right-to-know” law. Businesses are entitled to provide warnings to comply with Proposition 65.There are over 900 chemicals on the Proposition 65 list, which is administered by California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA), a part of the California Environmental Protection Agency. The list includes naturally occurring and man-made chemicals. Proposition 65 warnings can be seen for a wide variety of everyday consumer products, including sporting goods equipment, and warnings can be seen posted throughout the state of California in a variety of establishments such as buildings, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, and retail stores.